A library of easy-to-use basic Plone functionality tutorials
This is the SSRI Web Group library of tutorials for basic Plone functions. This library will be helpful for anyone using Plone. We will add to this library with documentation from the SWG which are held multiple times each month. Contact Web Help for more information. Also see the Weblion wiki for a vast library of Plone help.
= The tutorial is available in video format.
- Logging in to Plone
- Editing Your Plone Person Profile (aka, the FSD, Faculty Staff Directory)
- How to Duplicate Items in Plone
- Clearing Your Cache, Dealing with "Stale" Content
- Best Practices for Managing Content Items in Plone
- Creating Forms
- How To Cut & Paste Text into Plone and Avoid Stylesheet Cacophony
- Adding Links to Your Pages
- Adding Images to Different Content Types: Part 1, Upload Image to Your Plone Site | Add to Page (or event) | Add to News
- Including Category Tags in Your Content Types: News
- Using the "My Folder" personal folder on http://help.pop.psu.edu
- No /view in URLs: Clean, User-friendly Links in Content Items
- Removing people from FSD